Why align your brand with GESA
The Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA) is the peak membership organisation for health care professionals and researchers working in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology.
The Society sets, promotes and continuously improves the standards of clinical practice, training, research and patient care in gastroenterology and hepatology in Australia.
As the chief advocacy group, GESA works with the Federal and State Departments of Health and other policy setting organisations.
The benefits of supporting GESA and AGW
- Your brand will be aligned with GESA, Australia’s peak body representing gastroenterology and hepatology
- Reach more than 1,600 delegates over three days
- Raise awareness of your brand, products and services to your target demographic
- Connect with and create relationships with existing and new clients during all catering breaks across the three days of the conference
- Your representatives can attend sessions to hear first-hand the information being shared with your target audience including their questions and challenges identifying opportunities for your organisation to provide valuable solutions
For more information on how you can align your brand with GESA through sponsorship of our Annual Conference (AGW) or the GESA Professional Development program please see AGW Exhibitor Prospectus or call Loretta York on 0408 183 933 or David Roche on 0433 122 333.
ACC Exhibition Handbook
Benefits of using Agility Fairs and Events
Custom Stand Design Appraisal Form
Delivery Label - Exhibitor Freight
Sponsor/Exhibitor Application Form